- All exercises are based on easy-to-execute mathematical, cognitive and language-based tasks. In one activity, users play Rock, Paper, Scissors, but the catch is that sometimes users are asked to find the losing match instead of the winning one. Memorising 5x5 asks users to simply remember the position of numbers on a grid. Correct Change challenges users to work out the right amount of money to hand back after a transaction as quickly as possible.
- Reinvigorate your brain through various exercises approved by Dr Kawashima.
- Chart your progress over time see your daily improvements and lower your brain age.
- Discover 10 entirely new daily training exercises.
- Send a demo version to your friends via wireless downloads.
- Making a welcome return to this new title is the popular numbers game, Sudoku. Featuring three difficulty levels, there are more than 100 challenges!
- With More Brain Training: Dr Kawashima's How Old Is Your Brain?, users can also play with their family and friends. Using a single Game Card, 2 to 16 players can participate in four different exercises together.